Thanks to everyone who came to the CodeCraft guided conversation yesterday. If you want to reconsider any of the questions yourself, you’ll find them below.
As a general point, I’m thinking of a team as “the people you work regularly with, usually daily”.
- How do you keep track of your team and the company goals?
- How does your team manage risk to and changes to those goals?
- What makes a great team?
- What would you change about your current team?
- What makes you feel unsafe in a team?
- How well would your current team survive a conflict?
- Should teams change when projects change?
- How does the culture of a team change as it grows?
- What kinds of diversity should we seek in the teams we work in?
- Should we recruit to enforce the current culture or diversify it?
- What one thing can a leader do to make a team great?
- Are effective teams a democracy or a dictatorship?